Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Written manuscripts should range between 3500 – 5000 words in length. Indicated word lengths are inclusive of endnotes.
- Cubic Journal only accepts manuscripts and abstracts following the British English spelling.
- All submissions are to be made in ‘.docx’ formats, using 12 point, Time New Roman font, single spacing.
- Each submission has to be accompanied by 5 keywords and a 150-word abstract.
- Authors should include their names, institutions and email addresses on the 2 types of cover title pages.
Cubic Journal allows the author(s) to hold their copyright without restrictions. Cubic Journal also allows the author(s) to retain their publishing rights without restrictions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.